Re: Happy Holidays!!! Looping Song for You

Hey Kris

The philosophical ramblings or rants or whatever you called it are part of why I keep opening the messages! I think it would be a huge shame to shut down anyone's thoughts or opinions. It's all about learning and being stimulated to be more creative and thoughtful in our music and all we do. So there!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846