Fw: Boss RC-2 LoopStation Pedal?

I have the RC-2, as a backup unit, but oddly enough the user guide does
not
specify bit rate. However, I think it is the same as the RC-20, if you
know
what that is.

As usual, Roland/Boss, makes it almost impossible to find some of their
user
guides, and they don't link it to the RC-2 page, but it is embedded in the
Boss user guide database here:

http://www.rolandus.com/support/product_manuals/RC-2_OM.pdf

Also, Per, can you update your comparison page with this data? See below,
in
order of the horizontal cells for the RC2 entry.

Kris

Boss RC-2
yes
No
yes
No
yes
No
no
Yes (can save loops to a preset and recall at a later time)
no
no
no
Yes, sort of (you can alter playback tempo without altering pitch, with
saved loop tracks only)
yes
11 (this is max numbe of saved loops, not loops within a saved track)
no
2 (Main and Aux)
No
16 min mono