Re: Ambient Walkman: Odd take on a potentially physicalyl looped instrument?

The first looping application that comes to my mind
with this gizmo would involve patching it into a
portable minidisc or flash recorder and editing the
results later.

Or: you could connect it to a battery-powered looper
(DL-4, RC-20 et al) and THEN into a portable recorder,
loop in real time while walking around and edit the
recording later.

Michael Klobuchar's 'Jacket With Many Pockets' would
come in handy for this!

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>