Re: Some ideas needed

zip sounds too complicated and too much work for folks.   How about just
making a streaming m3u (file that streams individual tagged MP3 files or
samples), and then just providing a link to the m3u file contents so that
folks can download the MP3s they want.

For example, create a file in notepad called "my_sample_mp3s.m3u" and
populate it like this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,Artist Name - Song Title - CD
http://yourmp3filename.mp3
#EXTINF:-1,Artist Name - Song Title - CD
http://yourmp3filename.mp3
#EXTINF:-1,Artist Name - Song Title - CD
http://yourmp3filename.mp3
...and so on

When folks go to the m3u file, they can listen to all the clips and even
skip through them. Then if they want to download one, they just look at
the
contents of the m3u file, which you can publish in text format on your
site.

Kris