Re: Some ideas needed

Oh my gosh that's so true! A well ARRANGED and played song is SO EASY to make sound good. You don't need to do too much eq'ing etc. It's just right as it goes down - not too much stuff in the mid range, the guitarist etc knows hisher instrument and picks it and voices the chords so they work in context - every instrument in its place. It's a glorious moment when it happens.

Good job Per.
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.