RE: MBox/Live Setup

Sean,

I selected ASIO, nothing on S/PDIF but analog works.  I selected
"Digidesign
ASIO Driver" and it tells me it can't open the audio device.  I went to
Digidesign and downloaded the ASIO driver install and it tells me that I
have to uninstall ProTools first, which doesn't make sense.

I'm wondering if there's something I have to activate or configure in the
MBox to "turn on" S/PDIF.  In ProTools, I have to select it specifically as
an input to hear anything.

There are no setting in Live to adjust clock rate.

Thanks, I appreciate the help from everyone so far!

Steve