Re: ROBERT FRIPP - Frippertronics Demo (1979)

During the Red era w/Wetton, I saw a show with Dr. John opening.  It was
clear the audience was there for Crimson and I felt a little bad for John,
but he's a total pro and really put himself into it.  Crimson was amazing,
and Wetton is such a powerful bassist . . . I really loved him with
Family. -m

> I once saw a show on MTV that was called "Joan Jett and Friends."  Not
being a huge Jett fan, I started to leave the room... until I heard the
opening for Elephant Talk.  Yes, King Crimson was opening for Joan.