Re: LOOPING VOCALIST: Imogen Heap

I've been traveling and without net access for several weeks, am just
catching up, but I think that tune is probably the only thing that could
be on that "OC" show and retain its integrity. There are lots of live
clips on Youtube, here's one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeL_6jv_774

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com