Re: AW: Old Topic with the scientists' unscientific reply - mainly for Per

On 1 jan 2007, at 23.01, Richard Sales wrote:

> So far it's a good new year and I got a wicked new axe for
> Christmas - a Husqvarna 365 chain saw with a 24" bar.  How is this
> relevant to looping?  Well... it IS a LOOP!   And it's LOUD!  50+
> trees down in my woods from the wind.
>
> I'M STILL ON TOPIC... wood... winds... two stroke looper.

L-O-L!!!

> And, Per, it's from Sweden!!!

Yep, they manufactured all kinds of quality mechanical devices. I had
a moped made by Husqvarna. It nearly killed me, and others. Horrible
machine. Looked like a tiny bicycle with an engine bolted to the
frame as a bizarre add-on. It was more than twice as fast as the
speed allowed by law. Only once did I try out its top speed, with a
friend driving a car beside me to shout me the speed measured by his
car's meter. I was afraid the moped should break into pieces
underneath me when we reached the top speed. As soon as I realized it
wouldn't go any faster I slowed down, terribly frightened - but
wiser ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)