Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: cheap cd publishing no min.

The price isn't so great but no minimum order. That's really amazing!

There is some mystery about 'publishing' that I don't understand. Did you read that part? What does it mean? I guess you'd have to go through the process to see the deal involved.

VERY interesting.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.