Re: cheap cd publishing no min.

On 1/2/07, markfrancombe.com <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

> This looks VERY interesting... I have boxes and boxes of unsold CD's
>(CR-R's
> actually) sue to minimum order problems... dont need big quantities!!!
>Boo
> Hoo!!!!
> However, anyone know of comparable place WITHOUT cover printing (still
>want
> CD print) cos I have a FREE contact for cover printing and I dont like
>Jewel
> boxes...

I'd love the same thing as I hate jewel boxes myself.  I'm thinking of
getting one of these:

http://www.tapeandmedia.com/detail.asp?product_id=BVO63101&source=Froogle&REFERER=Froogle

I anticipate the price coming down a bit as the unit is quite new and
the price difference between that item and their next in line is quite
small.

However, the price is a little steep -- I'd need to make sure that I
got at least 1000 discs out of it and I don't really have that much
volume.

> My next CD cover is to be a super duper foldout bit of crazieness,
> ala old Hawkwind albums ha ha ha!!

I'd buy that!

I remember I went to see Hawkwind many years ago at the late lamented
Wetlands in New York and a young African-American kid had brought with
in (in a protective cover of course) an original copy of Space Ritual
- that album had been floating around in my youth and I hadn't
realized how much it meant to people!

--
     /t

http://ax.to ......... extreme NY arts and music calendar