Re: EH 2880 Reverse and Octave Function

I manged to get someting happening on the RC-50 that I liked, but
nothing so special that I wanted to own it... and I have owned almost
every hardware looper out there!

Roland / Boss have always aimed for the lowest common denominator in
their products.
  I would guess that a survey of owners would show that  90% of the
RC-20 / RC-50s contain a 12 bar blues at one point or another!

I sold my baby, the Jamman, to the talented Tom Heasley. at the
moment I have only my EH 16 second delay, the Repeater and a 2880. Of
these three the 2880 sounds the best, by far.

http://www.zmix.net