Re: Loopy Llama in Live 5.2

> Yes, you're right about the visual monitoring problem with Augustus
> Loop. The plug-in window is so big. Last year I was thinking about
> fixing a "shell" in Max for displaying Augustus parameter status.

You may have noticed that my other plug-ins have resizeable GUIs. This
is something I'm considering for Augustus, along with a loop waveform
display. Is this something I should consider high priority?

Another possibility is to be able to toggle the GUI between 'full' and
'reduced' modes. Would that be useful? If so, which parameters should
be included in the 'reduced' mode?

cheers,
os.

--