schematic for RDS1900 anyone?

I did a search and someone named Scott Martin a few years back mentioned
having one on this list; one of the few references coming up for a
schematic search.  Digitech sent me a diagram that isn't right for this
and I'm up against drawing everything out if I can't find it for a guy
whose friend died and he wants to restore it at any cost.  Signal is
dropping out in the wet side somewhere on the analog board where the bad
documentation is. RDS123 they sent isn't the same it appears. -Bob