Re: Help needed w/echoplex ARRAY

On 1/6/07, a k butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> Looperlative would have been a better option.
> ..one unit to do what you want.
>
> http://www.looperlative.com/
>
> [SNIP]
>
> Looperlative is said to be of higher quality than both edp and JamMan.
> (never tried it though)

I have a Looperlative as well as two EDPs.  To my ear, the
Looperlative is better, and I have one of the original ones before Bob
did the noise reduction mod!  (He does the mod for free - I just have
to give it up for long enough to send it in.)  If you want up to eight
stereo loopers in one box with no sync headaches, the Looperlative is
the only way to go...

Doug