Re: In Praise of Stomp Box Pedals was: ModFx on ebay

Oh man, that brings back memories of the days I put a
Yamaha PSR... something threw all my guitar effects.
At the time I remember thinking it sounded amazing.
That was my main keyboard until I picked up a used
Roland Juno 106 years later.

Proof that it's not about how much you spend, but what
you do with it.  Now if only I could convince myself
of that the next time some really cool vsti comes
out...

Mark