Re: Tubes in Pre-amps: your expertise and honest opinion.

I have to throw in my 2 cents here,the integrated RME
fireface 800 preamps and speakers simulation is
nothing but killer either for bass or guitar! it
really sounds wonderful without having to buy x-tra
hardware.
The only thing i have to nag about the fireface 800
preamp soundcard is trying to play a DVD,it glitches
like hell and ive tried just about everything,it won´t
do it however when you play a downloaded film .mov
.avi or audio.So i have to change my souncard
preferences to the PCs sigmatel audio everytime i want
to play a DVD.Or if u have a suggestion or solution
please let me know!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom