Re: EDP woes

Replacements of the same type can be ordered from Mouser.  I think they're about a buck each:

Replacing Footswitches

Sometimes the footswitches break on the EFC-7. Fortunately they are inexpensive and easy to replace. Here is the ordering information:

The footswitch part# is:

10PA005 at http://www.mouser.com

or

106112 at http://www.jameco.com

the switch is made by a company called Mountain Switch, and their part# is DS412R.

They are simple to replace with minimal soldering.

On 1/8/07, David Gans <david@trufun.com > wrote:
At 7:14 PM -0800 1/7/07, Travis Hartnett wrote:
>Are you using the EFC-7 or a MIDI controller?  If the former, then I
>suspect your switches are dirty and/or failing.

I am using the 7-button foot controller, so I guess that's the EFC-7.

>Does it act wonky from the front control panel?

Yes.  I tried the front panel buttons, too.

Where does one get replacement buttons for the EFC-7?

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730