Re: Anthropomorphism CURSE UPON Damian Stewart!

On 9 jan 2007, at 16.51, RICK WALKER wrote:

> using my mouth to comb filter tibetan singing bowls

Like you did in that Tibetan Store in Zürich? That was a very cool
sound and seemingly easily produced, I noticed ;-)

Way back I was experimenting with comb filtering my electric guitar
sound with al "talk-box" set-up (a small extra speaker guilt INSIDE a
box and a plastic hose leading out the sound from the box and into
your mouth. Mouth should be positioned close to a mic to catch the
vocalized guitar. Careful with volume to not hurt your teeth).

When reading Rick's post I'm starting to wonder if that plastic hose
is really needed for vocalizing an electric guitar. Any one here
tried to do it?  ;-))  He, he... not very cool looking at a live gig
though... the guitar hero turning his back to the audience, getting
down on all four and making ugly faces to the speaker cabinet and PA
mic. Lo-O-L...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)