Re: Cassette 4-Track... Req!

Heh heh heh...do I ever, it's my main looping machine. I love 'em! Go
with a Tascam, the 424 mark 3 or the 464 are both excellent machines
with good transports, and you can usually get either for less than $100
on Ebay.

I own seven four-tracks, unfortunately five of them are in storage and
the other two are here with me in south Mexico, or I'd be happy to lend
you one. Feel free to come on by, tho'.

Oh, and Paul, be careful, the 688's are eight track cassette, not four.
However, the 644 is a four-track with similar mixing and automation
capabilities.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com