Bob Sellon MidiDowntown LooperPro

I was looking up Bob Sellon's information on the Lexicon MPX G2 and
stumbled upon this, which I haven't seen mentioned on LD yet:

http://www.LooperPro.com
http://www.mididowntown.com

The LooperPro is supposed to turn Lexicon JamMan and Reflex into a
looper with these features:
(copied from http://www.stecrecords.com/gear/jamman/LooperPro/doc/)
     * Multiple loops simultaniously with independent mute, level and
pan control
     * Loop functions: Layer, Replace, Delay, Make Room, Destructive
Fade, Trigger
     * Timing references: Audible Click, MIDI Note Click, MIDI Clock
In/Out
     * Built-in slap echo effect
     * Independent control of loop repeats (number of repeats for
each loop)
     * Indendent loop sizes simulataniously: i.e. a 1 beat loop along
side a 12 beat loop
     * Number of beats for each loop selectable from 1 127
     * Automatic fade in/out of main output
     * Loop Init Modes: fixed size, quantize to beat, quantize to
bar, etc..
     * Tapped or fixed loop size.
     * MIDI control using program changes, controllers or SysEx
     * Complete user remappability of MIDI controls and footswitches
     * Command macros: allow groups of commands to be triggered by
one event
     * MIDI Re-Mapper for control of other gear in your rack
     * Learnable control of all parameters from the front panel
     * much more.. (refer to the Users Guide for additional details)

http://www.stecrecords.com/gear/jamman/LooperPro/doc/History.html

Look's suspiciously "under construction", though. Anyone heard about
this?

Bernhard