Re: Midi sync-effects (guitarist)

> > I want to update my guitar-rig and I am looking for
> > effects that sync with midi.

I picked this up for a measly £28 at a local store (I don't quite
think they knew what it was!)

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/oct99/articles/redsound.htm

It's quickly become an indispensible part of my rig - I feed my
(rack) jamman into it. It's designed to take the beat either from
midi or to analyse the incoming signal. Since my loops are generally
smooth, I need to tap in whatever beat I want. There is a lot of
flexibility in it and plenty of spacial effects to widen a mono
jamman loop.

They are not made any more, but the company is still going.

http://www.redsound.com/

There's a similar model (sadly with less knobs) on ebay item
290068858967
All the best,

Nick Robinson