Vedr. Re: loopers in Rome: check this out

Hi !

I mailed (just for fun) ECM and asked them to make a
dvd of this greate  gig. But making dvds are really
not their thing - I think. Would be somthing !

Rune F

--- tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net> skrev:

> Man o' man! I saw that a few weeks ago posted
> somewhere.
>
> I sure wish I could go. I'd sell my left kidney to
> finally see Terje
> perform in person (he never tours the US).
>
> Jon Hassell is a favorite too.
>
> Please, someone . . . go and give a report.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ted Killian
>
> On Jan 11, 2007, at 3:31 AM, Michael Peters wrote:
>
> > date:  9feb07
> > city:  Rome
> > event:  Gazelab-"SGUARDO"
> >
> > Rome Auditorium, Parco della Musica
> >
> > A Stage work conceived by Roberto Masotti
> >
> > Jon Hassell-trumpet, voice
> > Terje Rypdal-guitar, voice
> > Miki N'Doye-kalimba, tamma, m'balax, bongo, voice
> > Jon Balke-keyboard, prepared piano, voice
> > Anja Lechner-violoncello, voice
> >
> > "M2" (Maurizio Martusciello-aka "Martux" and
> > Mario Masullo-aka "Mass")-electronics and sound
> design
> > Roberto Masotti with DDR / Videoflot-projected
> imagery
> > Gerardo Lamattina-video elaboration and
> coordination
> > Lino Greco-live video
> >
> > http://www.jonhassell.com/concerts.html

www.runefagereng.com
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com