Re: crossfading

Travis, I think he's talking more about a DJ style of
crossfading. As other's said the Repeater had the most
"DJ" friendly UI out of the bunch of loopers but I
think the EH16 and 2880 have similar methods to
manually crossfade multiple loops.  The Echoplex
Digital Pro doesn't do a crossfade, but you can set
the feedback below 100% and fade one loop into
another.  You can't fade back to your original though.

I'm not sure it it ever got implemented, but I
remember Bob talking about adding this type of
functionality via midi to the Looperlative too.

And, of course, there's always Mobius.  Sweet
delicious Mobius.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://davevscarl.spaces.live.com/?icid=T001MSN38C07001