NAMM Live Loopers BRUNCH Invitation

I would like to propose that the
ANNUAL LIVE LOOPERS NAMM BRUNCH
be at 12 noon on SUNDAY in the same place we always
have it. (I always feel ridiculous but I can't remember the Hotel name
but it is the restaurant that is directly across the street from the
Main NAMM entrance on the right hand side of the road.)

We always have a fun time every year at the brunch.........
a nice place to put faces to names here in our community.

You just go in and go to their 1st floor restaurant.

So.....................

1) Would everybody intereseted in attending please
e-mail me off list so that I can have an idea of how many people to make a
reservation for that day.

2)  Would someone rehip me to the name of the hotel and restaurant?

rickwalker(at sign)looppool.info

Please just put

NAMM LIVE LOOPERS BRUNCH in the header
(no need for a message unless you want to say hi)

See you all there and please come by and say hi to my brother Bill Walker,
Steve Lawson
and Bob Amstadt at the Looperlative booth.    We'll be demoning the
Looperlative for anyone
who wants to check out this amazing machine on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks a lot,
Yours, in looping!!!

Rick Walker