Re: AW: ninjam

Jim, I hope you got your questions answered, as a big proponent and user
of Ninjam I'd meant to reply before. There's a very generous member (the
mysterious CPR) of the list who is permitting us to use his server,
though we hope to set up a permanent Looper's Delight one.

You don't need to register, you just type in this server address:

    host address: 207.44.142.117:2050

and sign on with this info:

    user: privuser
    passwd: notsospecial

There's even a Google calendar
(http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0cas4g7igp0o8fg0aa0er14pgc%40group.calendar.google.com)

for scheduling sessions ahead of time, although so far there hasn't been
much need as there's not a lot of sessions going on.

Furthermore, there's a separate group from this one (very lightly used)
which is dedicated to discussion of Ninjam activities:

I'm always up for a jam too. Do let me know if there's any more Ninjam
questions you have and I'll try to help.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com