NAMM BRUNCHEON: will we need to cancel for lack of interest?

I've only heard back from two people about the
Annual NAMM Loopers Luncheon set
for this Sunday, at 12 noon at the restaurant in the Hilton
right outside of the NAMM main entrance.

Unless I hear from others that they are coming in the next two days
(we start driving for Anaheim on Thursday evening at 7 p.m.) I'm going
to cancel the luncheon.

Please let me know if you folks want this to happen again this year.
They've been really fun in the past.

Yours,   Rick Walker
rickwalker(at sign)looppool.info