NAMM

Hi gang.....
I know this is kinda a late post, but I have been unable to post anything
this list lately (and am wondering if this will actually make it...wassup
wit dat?)---and there have been a number of threads I have wanted to chime
in on lately as well---

I will be at NAMM performing and looping up at the Godin Booth on Sat. My
times are (tentatively) 11am 2pm and 4pm Sat.  I will be demo-ing (not
demoning, as Mr. Billzebubba is doing elsewhere) the new Godin
synth-access
acoustic-electric basses, and I will using my JamMan (the old Lexi model)
updated with the new Bob Sellon upgrades (which someone wrote in asking
about---I have been using this system for a while now, and while it still
is
not an EDP, it greatly enhances the JamDude, and I agree the JamBoy
certainly has a sunjectivel;y "better" sound for looping with bass....)

I will pop in on the Looperlative booth (where I know y'all will be
hanging
out) and hope to meet up with you if I can.

Max