Re: OT: Electric Guitar - fix for static noise?

DB wrote
> And more giggles - you can do the shielding foil thing with aluminum
> foil and two-sided tape. Very cheap and easy to do. You don't need
> copper foil - aluminum is actually a better conductor than copper. But
> there's a mojo vibe about "professional luthiers" installing copper
> foil, and that red-gold color sure does impress, eh?
My research says:-
Compared to *copper*, *aluminium* has worse *conductivity* per unit
volume, but better *conductivity* per unit weight.

As Al foil tends to be very thin I wonder how effective that would be.
( but if it it's worked before, I may well give it a try)

andy butler