Re: Stut-t-t-er effect

Howdy,

 I'm just guessing here but there are different ways
to do this. You can trigger a vocoder with percussion
on the modulator input. You can side chain a
compressor/downward expander with a percussion sound.
You can trigger a KEPEX with a percussion sound Etc.
Rig

--- "Veda, Qua" <qua.veda@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't want to bother Rick at this time with this
> question.
> On this audio clips, he has some great vocal grooves
> going.  I'm curious
> what devices are used to create the 'stutter' in the
> sounds that give
> them a percussive, rhythmic quality.   Very
> inspiring work.    Anyone
> know what h/w or s/w will create this effect ?
>
> Also,  I may want to try some vocal looping - quasi
> beat boxing -  to
> see what happens.  What mics are recommended for
> this application ?
>
> Thanks!
> -Qua

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at www.Answers.yahoo.com.  Try it