Re: To all the xperimentalist musicians: Eno-Wright event in SanFrancisco

One of the amazing talks I've ever seen was Eno discussing the Long Now
foundation, I think it was in 2003. At that time he was introducing his
"Bell Studies" album, which concerned the clock of the Long Now.

http://www.longnow.org/

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com