Re: stereo looper with midi?

On 22 jan 2007, at 17.33, monk wrote:

> i'm curious as to what functions the looperlative lacks that the
> edp has that makes it better for you.

Lot's on that in this list's archives ;-) Every looping device is a
unique instrument. The fact that I prefer the EDP way of looping has
nothing to do with the Looperlative. I think you should judge a
machine from what you want to use it for, rather than from what it
might "have" or "lack". Any device that lets you do your thing it's
simply a good instrument for you.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)