Re: stereo looper with midi?

Per,you´ve wakened my interest in mobius again i
stopped using it when it first came out because all
the little bugs, how stable is Mobius now compared to
the EDP in a live situation?
cheers
Luis

> Leaving out the the hypothetical conditions of this
> thread, Mobius is
> my chosen looping tool IRL, at least for doing live
> concerts. On some
> rare occasions I use an EDP for some special effect
> looping in the
> studio (odd stuttering stuff that Mobius can't do).
> On studio
> recordings I also perform live looping with generic
> tape delay
> simulation plug-ins like the Lexicon PSP42, Expert
> Sleepers Augustus
> Loop and the very good tape sim "Tape Delay" that
> comes as a part of
> Logic.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)
> http://tinyurl.com/fauvm (podcast)
> http://www.myspace.com/looproom

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo!
Games.