Re: Cds

tape sounds good. But tape sucks. I have a shelf full of 2" masters that are all goopy now.

Lay not up treasures where moth and rust doth corrupt etc.

Gold master DVDs and audio CDs are the closest thing we have to eternity right now... other than our imaginations.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846