Re: weird clicks

It's a very long shot...

but one time this exact thing happened to me.  I took
everything apart and put it together twice with no
improvement.  Then I realized I had one of my effects
devices set to "auto sample."  It had sampled me
plugging in my guitar and was set to trigger the
sample when ever it got an audio signal.

Luckily this happened at a gig so I could look
especially stupid in front of my audience.

good luck,

Mark

--- "markfrancombe.com" <mark@markfrancombe.com>

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist?id=184310747
>  thank-you

> I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for
> private users.
> It has removed 6583 spam emails to date.
> Paying users do not have this message in their
> emails.
> Try SPAMfighter for free now!

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/