Mandolin from Mars: Proto-Soundclips for Review

I have four "proto-soundclips" ready on myspace now, from my upcoming
improvisational CD "Mandolin from Mars". I haven't decided whether all of
these will be on the CD yet. I'm waiting until I have 20 or so songs
complete. Anyway, I'd love any thoughts or comments on them.

I'm using a Goldtone 6-string mandolin, running through an LR Baggs
acoustic
preamp, my laptop system, various VST and MAX/MSP effects, Reaktor, Mobius
for looping, etc.  One song, "Astrophonic Dreams in the Tube", which will
also be on Project MRI (Chain Tape Collective), uses an ambient
substratum,
a recording of an MRI machine and processed like mad by Reaktor and other
VSTs....depictions of my wonderful daydreams while getting my lower back
scanned in the tube last year before back surgery....delightful
experience,
if I may add.

Check em' out...the CD should be ready in late Spring.

http://www.myspace.com/krispenhartung (Astrophonic Dreams in the Tube,
Thirst for Ancient Shores, Probe Out, Trenches)

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
www.krispenhartung.com / www.myspace.com/krispenhartung