Re: ANN: Freewheeling Live Looper 0.5.5 Release (Mac OS X / Linux)

On 31 jan 2007, at 21.29, Stefan Tiedje wrote:

> The new version 0.5.5 doesn't open on my Mac PPC OS X 10.4.2 (Its a
> short flash and it seems to quit immediately without notice), whereas
> the 0.5.3 opens fine btw...

Since Stefan is reporting an issue I'd like to add some more info to
my earlier post. The machine for which I reported that Freewheeling
0.5.5 is working fine is a Dual G5 with OS 10.4.8. What you could do,
Stefan, is to update your system to see if it has an effect? Could it
really be that Freewheeling doesn't run on PPC processors? I have not
yet tried to run Freewheeling on my PPC powerbook, but I will do in
about a week, since that's my gig machine.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)