Re: ejamming

Speaking as a very frequent Ninjam user, this is certainly interesting
but I'm somewhat skeptical of the article/marketing. They put down
Ninjam for its delay, yet this app also adds a delay. And it says
peer-to-peer, yet you need to buy a ($15/month) subscription, so you're
not avoiding their servers altogether. I think Ninjam, with no need for
cash to change hands and open source code, has a more promising life
(Os, for example, created a plug-in on his own from the code making it
much more useful for laptop peeps).

I myself love this:

*"In Sync. In Real Time.* Or in as close to real time as the laws of
physics allow."

those pesky laws of physics...

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com