FS: Looperlative LP-1

Title: FS: Looperlative LP-1

I bought my Looperlative LP-1 thinking so that I would have access to perhaps the most powerful and innovative looper available.  The problem is that I haven't had time due to job changes, and home remodelling to spend any time with it.   And this will continue to be the case for the forseable future.    So I am posting the LP-1 for sale.

The  LP-1  is incredibly easy to upgrade via s/w,  and my LP-1 has the latest update.  It also has Bob's noise reduction mod. It has only a few hours of use,  and is in like-new condition.

I except paypal, and prefer to ship only within the US.  I am asking $1195 + shipping.

Please contact me offllist at empyrean@oregon.com

-Qua