Re: Hattler almost loops

If ther'es any issue here it's that he dealing with a rogue echo that sometimes is not synched...it's annoying if you're into perfect beats but if you're not it's just well....
not synched...
----- Original Message -----
From: Teddy
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: Hattler almost loops

ya, I suppose I'm a bit of a snob for saying that he's rushing.
one man's snob is a another's truth seeker.
Your Zen attitude is far more compassionate and positive.

I hope Mr. Hattler gets in the gate with getting his feet bit off by piranhas too.
I also think discernment is a necessary part of a musician's discussion and if our fellow musicians can't tell he's rushing, I'm here to help them see it.

if Mr. Hattler rushed on purpose, then yeehaw for him. I don't have to like the result though.

of course, sometimes it IS cool to rush. perfection is not the goal at all.
to me maximum personality and soul are the goal.
As Jack Nicholson said in the movie "Withces of Eastwick", "Passion is nothing without precision"

And it's all so subjective.

Teddy