Re: Re- my first loop

Hmmm, I don't understand 'beat' ... do you have some other word for what
you mean ?

... it's a Yamaha CP33 stage piano's E.Piano sound (and later a Roland
P330 clavinet sound) run through a Behringer V-Amp and some other
effects like the MXR Phase100 phaser and the TC M300 (delay).
I often try to get guitar-like sounds out of my piano. I like to play
guitar a lot - but playing the keys works better.  Every time I bring my
Guitar to the band rehearsal the other members of my band try to stop me
from playing it...

Thank you!

Dirk