Re: Hattler almost loops

Teddy wrote:
> of course, sometimes it IS cool to rush. perfection is not the goal
> at all. to me maximum personality and soul are the goal. As Jack
> Nicholson said in the movie "Withces of Eastwick", "Passion is
> nothing without precision"

I guess he has always been playing rushed music. Just to give you an
impression what the same guy did 35 years ago, and this isn't the best
they did, look for a live recording of Nam Nam (seems not to exist on
YouTube though):

http://tinyurl.com/29pssc

Kraan was a very influencial Band in Germany, with a style that didn't
fit into any clear category back then...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------