Doug Wellington

How do we hear your music Doug? I'm in one of those rare moments where I have some time - I can listen to other folks music and learn. Do you have a web page etc?

Side note - Just for thrills 'you all' (you can tell I'm originally from south of the Mason Dixon line), I've been also really enjoying the guitar playing of Steve Kimock. His tone is pretty superb!

www.kimock.com

He has lots of tunes online

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio