RE: Imogen&Zoe

Zoe seems to play several independent loops into the Repeater (so far, this
can also be done with the EDP), but then she also seemed to overlay (play
simultanously) two, three or four of them, creating changing arrangement
parts. I thought that was very cool and I'd love to do that too. I wonder
if
I could do that with my Echoplex too, or if I'd have to have a Repeater (or
something else?) to do that?

I also wondered how Zoe was using her two Repeaters. For stereo only? Would
you comment on that if you read it Zoe?

best,

Michael www.michaelpeters.de