Re: rc2 multiplied by...?

you might be able to do this with a second RC-2, but
you can't sync them up, it would definitely require
good timing on your part.  You could use the first one
in the series to record your short term loop, then use
the second one as the multipier.  I thought about
getting a second RC-2, tunning one before my effects,
so I can mess with the sound of it via modulation
effecs and filtering, and then, one after, so I can
loop the end result of it, and any other playing I
might do.  Just a thought.

Bri
--- Jfloridis@aol.com wrote:

> i have been recently using and enjoying the simple
> little rc2.   i
> think for what it is, it works very well. it feels
> very natural and
> the action of the pedal i find quite smooth.
> mostly what i have used
> it for are small gigs where i don't want to haul in
> my bigger gear....
>
> one of the most basic things i like to do in
> performance is a simple
> percussive guitar-strings-muted loop of   a bar or
> two and then record
> a chord progression that strteches out over more
> than two bars over
> which to improvise.....
>
> obviously that's what the rc-50 is for or the
> echoplex, both of which
> i have.   but in these smaller situations, it would
> be nice to have
> the ability to do what i'm describing above.
>
> does anyone know if you can somehow link a couple of
> the rc-2's
> together or maybe the question is......what is the
> smallest piece
> that can accomplish this?
>
> a related question might be what is the smallest
> midi pedal that can
> control the echoplex?
>
> or maybe....how big is that new boomerang supposed
> to be?
>
> john

Get your own web address.