RE: EDP for sale

hey there, would you be willing to ship to the uk if i can verify my
cedibility etc? i have bought gear from other loopers on this list before
and I am deffinatly in the market for another edp if the price was right.
have an impeccable ebay feedback score and also hold a verified paypal
account.

yours hopefully
phill wilson
myonemanband / blackface