Re: OT: The Police on Tour

For 150 million pounds, I'd act like that guy that did the Boss RC-50 demo!

Jfloridis@aol.com wrote:
i must respond to this.......just saw the stones for the first time here in missoula, montana.  yes, you read that correctly, missoula, montana.  we didn't think they'd ever come here either......  i produce a spotlight program for musician's here for montana public radio......everyone from b.b king, bela fleck, eroica trio, to local artists,etc.  had a chance to interview darryl jones, bass player for the stones.  great guy, great interview.

anyway, the actual concert was like nothing i've ever seen.  i knew it would be a spectacle with fireworks and 10 story high tv's, etc. but i have to tell you......i can be pretty cynical, but at least that night, the stones truly gave a shit and put on a hell of show.  i'm sure they need the cash flow (well, by THEIR standards anyway), but i came away with a true admiration for them.  they sincerely cared, and it was obvious.  mick in particular blew me away with what he put into it.  all strolling bones jokes aside, that guy is in way better shape than i am, and i'm in pretty good shape for 44.

truly a special night......AND KEITH WAS LOOPING!!!!  I DEFINETLY SAW AN EDP!
ok, that's a joke  : )

john
www.johnfloridis.com

Need Mail bonding?