OT: Cheap Drum Machine

OT I know, but then again, you all know a lot of useful OT things like
which is a better cheap drum machine, the Alesis SR16 and the Zoom RT
223.  I can find both used for less than $100 and was curious if anyone
had any experience with either of them that might sway me one way or
another.  I'm basically looking for a machine I can play live and has
Midi out.  Beyond that I'm flexible (other than wanting to keep my costs
around $100).  Oh yes, and I'm more partial to drum machine sounds that
sound like machines rather than poor approximations of real drums.

I will be looping this machine

Thanks

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org