Re: Apple iTunes link for Krispen Hartung: Fragments

I'd just like to go ahead and throw out my recommendation for this
album.  Nebula, in particular, has been in fairly heavy rotation on my
iPod lately and has inspired some tricks I've been throwing into my
electric playing.  Very spacey!

Per's new album is also excellent.  It inspires such creativity, that
I've made it my workday soundtrack.

Get them both!

--Josh