Re: Considering building an ultimate looper...

Hey..I know.  How about a plug in for an optional remote K-mart blue
light special surplus light retro'd w/ a servo motor! hehe.  But
seriously yeah that would be good and probably a click jack for using an
earphone as well wouldn't be a bad thing.  If we americans can get off
our tail and do something maybe the $ will be worth more again. Hehe.
I'm trying to finish up a few projects I've had stacked up for a while.
Worked in a board this weekend that wound up having not one but what at
least 5 issues so far...and the last one is from Neptune of course.
Stuff like that makes it LOOK like I do nothing of late.   -Bob